Saturday, June 16, 2012

Beginning of a beginning

The Beginning of a Beginning...........


This is a humble beginning of my blog, and well frankly i don't quite know what it's gonna be about ( P.S I decided to start a blog just because recently blogging has become quite a fashion and most of my colleagues and friends are actively involved in) but it's gonna be mostly about Tech. around me and people too.

Oh sorry! I forgot to introduce myself to you who is currently reading this blog, (basic courtesy of course)
i was planning to submit a C.V. here but it just wasn't good enough so i decided to shorten it out :

Mohit Tokas, 19
Engineering Student Currently Enrolled in PDM College Of Engineering, Bahadurgarh
Currently living in Dwarka, New Delhi

uhhh....... i think that should be enough, there's no reason you would be interested in knowing about who i am.

It's 3:00 P.M. and i am still trying to get the game Diablo 3 to work on my PC(Thanks to SKIDROW), nothing much has been going lately as my college is off and i have got absolutely nothing to do. The first thing in my mind is to get my blackberry fixed, its a bold 9700 and has somewhat weak reception. For the last 5 days or a week or so my phone is reported switched off when i'm at home, thanks to the damn thing. I had a chat with my cousin who owns a shop in Saket, according to him it's just a mere problem in the antenna and it could be fixed no more than Rs. 100. I'll get back to him as soon as i think of another reason to visit him.......

I must be leaving now.............

Happy Blogging

No comments:

Post a Comment